Please read the following school procedures for during after school activities and be sure to review them with your child:
1. Late buses are scheduled to run on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays while school is in session. Buses will pick-up students at 4:00pm. Only students who attend an after school activity may ride the late buses. Any questions or concerns regarding buses should be addressed by calling transportation at (702) 799-8100.
2. After School Activities will not run before Spring Break or Winter Break. After School Activities will never occur during the week of semester or final exams.
3. Students must report to their after school activity immediately after school. They must be in the room of the activity no later than 2:10 p.m.
4. Students must be under the supervision of a Gibson staff member at all times. We do not permit students to leave campus and return for any reason.
5. All students must be picked-up from their activity promptly at the end time that is on the attached schedule of activities. There is no supervision after the activity, so please be in the parking lot when the activity ends to help ensure campus safety.
6. Students who walk home must leave campus immediately.
7. Snacks are not provided after school.
Please note that after school activities are subject to change, so please visit our Gibson website regularly to view the most updated version of our activities list. We appreciate your continued support of R.O. Gibson Middle School.
Gibson Middle School Administration